Postcode Global Trust was established in 2013 and provides funding to charities working across Great Britain and beyond that:
- save lives;
- improve countries health systems;
- provide education to communities;
- help to prevent and relieve poverty;
- make advancement in human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation while promoting equality and diversity; and / or
- improve and protect the environment.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. We currently provide long-term funding to eight charities.
Postcode Global Trust operates its own society lottery and receives all of its funding from players of People's Postcode Lottery.