Ndlovu Care Group is an innovative, multi-award winning community development group that has been operating in rural areas of South Africa since 1994.
Their mission is to help rural communities achieve advancements in sustainable health, childcare, and community development services. They also work within the public sector and NGOs to assist in the increase and health and community systems across Southern Africa.
Ndlovu Care Group deliver the following to communities in South Africa:
- Local capacity building projects to improve the standard of living in rural areas
- Information, awareness, and education on health related issues to promote behaviour change, early care seeking behaviour and prevent more HIV infections
- Affordable and integrated Primary Health Care (PHC), Malaria, TB and HIV/AIDS Care to promote personal wellbeing and community health in general
- Childcare programmes to address the needs and life skills of Orphans and other Vulnerable Children (OVC)
- Research, Monitoring & Evaluation to enable evidence based interventions and improved outcomes.
You can help Ndlovu Care Group continue their mission to support healthy, responsible and employable South Africans. For more information please visit www.ndlovucaregroup.co.za.